Wednesday 4 January 2012


Low Tide00:01 (1.20m)
High Tide06:14 (2.20m)
Low Tide12:46 (1.00m)
High Tide19:25 (2.20m)
Sea temperature: not taken
Sea conditions: calm and very high
Weather: chilly and clear
Joined by: No one
Topics of conversation:
The high tide flooding - there was no way through by the harbour and the water was nearly up to the top ridge. Neither The Pirate nor I went in, I was still feeling like I'd been used as a punchbag and the swell was too deep for The Pirate. Even my dogs have been sick for the last 2 days so the three of us have kept ourselves to ourselves but today we made the effort to get up and out and I'm so glad we did. The sunrise was stunning and DK cut a dash in the sea on his own.
Car park? What car park?
Wet feet before we even got there


DK the lone swimmer

Sunburst

No comments:

Post a Comment