Saturday 22 June 2013

Low Tide03:44 (0.60m)
High Tide10:10 (2.40m)
Low Tide16:15 (0.70m)
High Tide22:29 (2.50m)
Sea temperature: not taken
Sea conditions: rough
Weather: foul
Joined by: just me and DK this morning 
Topics of conversation:
This weather is not summer, we decided, as we sat in the hut sheltering from the wind and rain. Since I've been keeping this blog I've often checked back to see what it was like this time last year but in 2011 I started blogging in July and last year I didn't write anything over the summer months so there is no direct reference. We did remember that last year the Shaman and I met on the beach for the sunrise at the Solstice and it was nicer than it is now. I'm supposed to be getting the hut ready for a BBQ this evening with friends who are due to cycle over from north of the river, but I doubt that either of those things will be happening. Even Mabel was miserable and cold INSIDE the hut, so I wrapped her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment